Thursday, June 16, 2011

Party Hard, Don't work- Blog #4

Jersey Shore is a show about young adults who live on the Jersey Shore for the summer. This show is ridiculously stupid and over-rated. I think that the whole concept of the show is stupid and I don't know how anyone can actually stand these people. Some of them are legitimately stupid and don't know anything and others are really rude, and unpleasant and spoiled. This show is meant for an older teen audience yet parents let their 11 year old watch this show. I would never let my child do that because there is so much sex, alcohol, and bad language. Although it is sometimes entertaining because they do such stupid things, I don't think I'd actually be able to watch the show for a long period of time, let alone follow it and watch it every week because I would just get fed up with the crazy lifestyle these people have (and fed up with their craziness as well because they aren’t the type of people I would hang out with).

No comments:

Post a Comment