Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Robbery of entertainment : Mini-Review # 1

The Great Train Robbery was a movie made in 1903. I found it EXTREMELY boring and slow. Although there were a couple entertaining parts, overall I found the movie really slow and dragged on. I don't like black and white films because I find it boring to watch because there is nothing to grab your attention, and it just blends together.  I don't think it was a bad movie, it's just not one of my interests (older movies) and I didn't find it entertaining at all (which a movie is supposed to be). I think that it had a decent plot idea for the time period but because of the time period's technology it wasn't that well done. I just don't like those types of movies (historical, black and white) because it doesn't keep my attention and I am not interested in those subjects. I think that the actual robbery scene was ridiculous in that it was just stupidly done, because there was only like two robbers and about 30 people, and they could have easily taken over the robbers and I just didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment