Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weird and Wacky World of BeetleJuice- Blog # 3

In my opinion I think that the movie Beetlejuice is a really good movie. I enjoy all of Tim Burton’s movies because I like the style, and the weirdness to his style. I think that Tim Burton has a unique style and that shines through his movies. Beetlejuice is one of the most well known out of his movies and I think that this movie has a story and concept that has never really been made before. I like the whole story and how they portrayed the characters, and I like the way they made the movie humorous with the dialogue and the actions of the characters. Watching this movie I wasn't as freaked out as I was when I first watched it when I was younger, but I think that it does a good job of working for most age groups, because it's interesting for teens and adults, younger kids could also watch it if they weren't affected by "scary" things. I think that  the movie overall is really weird, but it keeps you interested because it's something different from the typical movie because of the stylistic elements Tim Burton adds to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment